Halloween is a fantastic time of the year. Who doesn’t love a holiday where you get to dress up and eat lots of candy? In the preparation of this holiday we have come up with Halloween jewellery ideas to go with your costumes or just jewellery to go with the season.
The elements that make Halloween so delightfully disturbing can also lead to clever jewellery ideas. Here’s a collection of creative, inspiring jewellery for Halloween. Browse our collection of spooky beads and charms or be inspired by some haunting Halloween jewellery ideas, to get in the spirit of the spooky season.
1. Pumpkin Jewellery
Pumpkins are one of the best things about autumn in general, but they are an even bigger part of Halloween, especially if you are looking for Halloween jewelry ideas. How can you think of Halloween and not think of Jack-o-lanterns?
Pumpkin looks great on everything, rings, necklaces and even bracelets.
Here are some pretty and simple pumpkin jewellery for Halloween that will not only get you in the mood for pumpkin carving but will reap lots of compliments from your friends.
2. Skull Jewellery
If you’re the type of person who loves the ghoulish part of Halloween, these next skeleton-themed Halloween jewellery ideas are perfect for you. Skull jewelry can be as fun or terrifying as you want them to be.
It doesn’t matter if you are a Goth or not, skeletons and skulls are a must for a creepy Halloween experience. You can also show off your Halloween spirit with skull inspired necklaces, earrings, rings, charms and even chokers.
3. Spooky Halloween Spider Jewellery
Of course, Halloween isn’t just pumpkins and skeletons; there are witches, bats, werewolves, vampires and ghosts too, as well as other spooky stuff to feature in your Halloween.
Everyone has their favorite Halloween motif; some love spiders, creepy doll heads and blood. But everyone likes spiders; they’re creepy and spooky at the same time. So if you’re one of them, here is some spider inspired Halloween jewelry ideas for you.
4. Ghost inspired Jewellery
Ghosts are a signature look for Halloween, and when you have matching jewellery to go with it makes it even better. The classic ghosts are considered to be white flowy and have black eyes and mouth. Here some cute and spooky ghost jewellery for you.
5. Vampire Bat Jewellery
Bats are a classical Halloween favorite. They are used a decorations, costumes and now jewellery, no one can say no to bats on Halloween. They are so amazingly scary, yet everyone loves so much. When you think of bats it automatically reminds you of Halloween. Most of us haven’t even seen bats in real life but still prefer to use it on Halloween.
6. Werewolf inspired Halloween Jewellery
Werewolves are loved by everyone, doesn’t matter if you are a Harry Potter fan or a Twilight fan, werewolves are a necessity on Halloween. Werewolves are smart, cunning and have extraordinary abilities like super senses of sight, smell and hearing.
Check Also our other entries on Halloween Ideas:
- 10 Halloween Nail Art Stickers Ideas To Spice Up Your Costume
- Funny Drunk Costume Ideas for Halloween 2019
- 20 Grim Reaper Pumpkin Carving Ideas & Designs for Halloween Decoration
- 19 Halloween Costume Ideas for Men with Long Hair
- 25 Classic College Girls Halloween Costume Ideas
- Magnificent King Triton Halloween Costume Ideas
- 15 Awesome Girls Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- 20+ Scary Baby Halloween Costume Ideas for 2018
- Feisty Fancy Junie B Jones Halloween Costume Ideas
- 20+ Cute Toddler Halloween Costume Ideas
- 20 Best Horror Hoodie Ideas for Halloween 2018
- 18 Super Cute Minion Halloween Costume Ideas for 2017
- 30+ Sugar Skull Face Paint Ideas for Halloween
- Top Ten Halloween Prank Ideas for 2017
- 30 Scary Drawing Ideas for Halloween
- 17 Jack O Lantern Tattoos – Pumpkin Design Ideas for Halloween Fun
- 13 Blood Curling Halloween Decoration Ideas
- 20 Cheap DIY Cute Couples Halloween Costume Ideas 2017
- 20 DIY Last Minute Creative-Clever Halloween Costume Ideas
- 16 Super Cool Movie Character Halloween Costume Ideas For Kids
- 16 Amazing Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- 18 Cool Men Costume Ideas for Halloween
- 25 Breath-Taking Women Costume Ideas for Halloween
- 20 Classic Halloween Costume Ideas that are Timeless!
- 40 Top Hood Costume Ideas For Halloween Festival
- 24 Best Ideas To Paint Kids Faces On Halloween Day
- 30+ Cool DIY Pumpkin Decoration Ideas For Halloween
- 30+ Cool and Easy Pumpkin Carving Ideas For Halloween Day
- 30+ Best Spooky-Scary Halloween Nail Art Design Ideas 2015
- 30+ DIY Fun And Easy Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 25+ Cute Halloween Costume Ideas For Kids
- Awesome Ideas Of Creepy Cool Outdoor Halloween Decorations
- 25+ Extremely Spooky Halloween Nail Art Ideas
- Cute and Scary Witch Makeup Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Vampire and Zombie Make Up Ideas
- Halloween Costumes Ideas for Kids
- 30 Best Happy Halloween Nail Art Design Ideas
- 20+ Cool and Scary Halloween Face Painting Ideas