Healthy hair looks nice, the sunshine can be a problem for some soft skin and can damage their hair as well, in the cold Hair Care is much more important. To maintain the healthy appearance or on the contrary, to fix certain errors committed over time;
Just follow these 5 Tips to Have Healthy Hair Forever:
- Every-time you wash your head it is necessary to apply a hair conditioner as it facilitates combing.
- Every 3-4 months is recommended to mow your tips to help your hair grow faster and regenerate. It’s the same principle as the trees, when the spring dried branches cut to stay healthy and saps them roam every branch and leaf.
- Once a week you spend 10-15 minutes more and apply a hair mask. Its role is to nourish the hair thoroughly and act as a protective filter.
- If you have white hair, avoid abuse of chemicals contained in paint, as they attack the hair structure. Do not be deceived by promises of advertising, it’s just marketing! But if absolutely necessary to paint your hair or cosmetic reasons or on a run, try a light version of paint, one without ammonia.
- Lifestyle sooner or later will reflect both inside and outside. Any deficiency of vitamins will give evidence in the quality appearance of the skin and hair. For example, biotin or vitamin B7 is beneficial for hair, nails and skin. B7/biotin a vitamin can be found in these foods: milk, egg yolks, butter, cereals: wheat, barley, rice, oats, vegetables: potatoes, onions, cauliflower, lentils, peas, tomatoes, beets, soybeans (beans), asparagus, cabbage (both white and red) fruits: nuts, peanuts, walnuts, lemons, oranges, grapes, yeast.
Take full care of your Hair/Health and Beauty!
You may also like other Hair Style post…
7 Important Tips To Improve Hair Volume
Bob Hairstyle 2012