Christmas is a fun holiday for everyone. From receiving gifts and enjoying a cup of hot cocoa, to decorating the house and attending Christmas parties. With Christmas around the corner, it is time to celebrate the house and garden. But what about people who live in small apartments?
Whether you are living in an apartment or house, you might still have a balcony. Get in the Holidays spirit by decorating your balcony in simple and elegant way. Here are the best Christmas balcony decoration ideas, if you can’t figure out how to decorate your apartment balcony for Christmas this year!
1. Decorate with Small Trees:
This will look best if you have a closed balcony. You can put small trees in your balcony and decorate with fairy lights. Light up the candles in the night and enjoy a comfy night.
2. Green and Red Christmas Decoration:
Go with green garlands and red ribbons. This is the best Christmas decoration for small balconies. It will look simple and beautiful.
3. Jingle All The Way:
Green and red lights with bells? That is the perfect way to decorate your balcony.
4. Ornaments Christmas Decoration:
Wrap the railing of the balcony with green garland and put oversized ornaments to get in the Christmas spirit.
5. Colorful Christmas Decoration:
Give your balcony a colorful Christmas décor. Hang different colored ornaments and add lights on the railing.
6. Christmas Tree For The Balcony:
Buy a balcony Christmas tree according to the size of your balcony. Decorate it with ornaments and lights. Put some gift boxes with it, and you have the perfect Christmas decoration for small balconies.
7. Santa on the Balcony:
Do you have a very small balcony and can’t figure out how to decorate your apartment balcony for Christmas? That is alright. All you need is a perfect size Santa Clause for your balcony. Place him there, and it will look cool and attract others.
8. Glowing Christmas Balcony Decoration:
You can hang lights and some lanterns on your balcony or place them on the floor. Add a sofa and a blanket to enjoy the cold winters with a cup of hot cocoa.
9. Snowflakes Christmas Decoration:
Make your balcony cool by hanging snowflakes. This is simple to do and does not require a lot of time. And above all, it will give a cool and beautiful look to your balcony.
10. Snowman Christmas Decoration:
Do not have time to decorate your balcony? Buy a snowman and place it in your balcony, and you do not need any more decorations. Your home will look welcoming and beautiful.
11. Candy Canes Christmas Balcony Decoration:
Candy canes are the perfect sweets for Christmas, and they are also good for decorating your balcony. Add some lights to make it look bright and put fake candy canes on the grill. You can also place a balcony Christmas tree to complete the look.
Check out other Christmas Ideas as well for New Year 2020:
- 15 Womens Christmas Eve Outfit Ideas For Church Service
- 9 Silly Funny Christmas Outfit Ideas for Men & Women
- 10 Unique Ideas For Christmas Party Entertainment
- Top 25 Easy Handmade Christmas Craft Ideas for Home Decorations
- 30 Best Christmas Nail Art Design Ideas Pictures 2015
- 40+ Color Combination Ideas for Christmas Tree Decoration