Where there is discussion of beauty, floral tattoos are most common fashion now a days and lavender sprig tattoos are on the top list as this tattoo shows the royalty, simplicity, greatness, and calmness – lavender sprig tattoos are simple and beautiful.
Tattoos are not the invention of this age, by searching history here we come to know that this is an old fashion thing since at least Neolithic times. In Japan since around the 5th century, BC Tattooing was done as fashion, beauty, magic, and to mark criminals by using charcoal powder into cuts along his lower back, ankles, knees, arms and behind ear etc.
Lavender flower is used to represent purity, calmness, sincerity, greatness, silence and peace of mind and heart. Lavender belongs to mint family, Liliaceae, which have a lot of benefits in human body as sooth the breath and relax your mind. The purple color normally indicates the royalty, nobility, luxury, power and ambition. In addition to its deep and psychological meaning it represent the intellectual, wisdom, creativity, devotion, and sincerity. Purple color is also known as cool and relaxing color.
The process of lavender sprig tattooing is not complex as it is simple and delicate flower with a little shoot. As this is the age of frustration and desperation, the peace of mind is the utmost need. For this purpose, lavender sprig tattoo is meditation.
These are the soft, delicate, and simple consist of a flower of purple color with green sprig. The lavender sprig tattoo basically shows ambition of a person, the sprig is a green color shoot, it is a small division of grass used for propagation. This is the actual base of lavender flower. The lavender sprig tattoo is a feminine because it relates to beauty.
The lavender sprig tattoo can be craved as single lavender branch or in cluster with sprig. It can be in round one vertical on different body parts like on ear, behind ear, around breast, arm, hand, ribs, ankle and neck etc. Most commonly it is drawn on finger and collar bone, it looks amazingly beautiful on collar bone. The most common term for lavender sprig tattoo is finger lavender sprig tattoo. The length and width of tattoo is totally on person to person choice.
The color of this tattoo is purple due to lavender flower and green most of the time but now this design is going to be craved in black and white for diversity. The design, shape and arrangement of sprig is same in both colors. The text can also be written with in this tattoo, any quote that keep you relax or a name of your loved one whose presence always sooth you can be craved. The tattoo is done by gorgeous watercolors to make it amazing,
The lavender sprig tattoo is also called as minimalist tattoo, that are simple, precise, and single lines that create an overall look. The whole story of relax state of mind and calmness in just a single branch of flower and a shoot.
Here are some ideas of lavender sprig tattoo designs which we have picked for you:
- 20 Pretty Jasmine Flower Tattoo Designs
- 65+ Gorgeous Orchid Flower Tattoo Designs with Meaning
- 25+ Wonderful Cornflower Tattoo Designs for Men & Women
- 30 Delicate Forearm Flower Tattoo Designs & Ideas
- Top 10 Flower Tattoos for Men
- 25+ Tribal Flower Tattoos & Design Ideas for Women
- 25+ Intricate Small Flower Tattoo Designs & Ideas for Women
- 25 Attractive Colorful Flower Tattoos & Design Ideas
- 20 Beautiful Aster Flower Tattoo Designs & Pictures
- 27 Beautiful Flower Tattoo Design Ideas For Women
- 30 Beautiful Black and White Flower Tattoos For Women
- 25+ Lovely Forget Me Not Flower Tattoo Designs
- 25 Cute Lower Back Flower Tattoos For Girls
- 60 Plumeria Tattoo Design Ideas with Meaning
- 20+ Beautiful Tiger Lily Tattoo Designs
- 30 Cute Cherry Blossom Tattoo Designs
- 50 Beautiful Rose Tattoo Designs