Are you a 90s kid who loved watching pokemon daily after completing school homework? If you are, you will surely like to get a pokemon tattoo on your skin so you can flaunt that you are a pokemon cartoon lover.
Ash Ketchum, a ten-year-old boy who begins his journey in the pokemon world and dreams of becoming a pokemon monster, befriends Pikachu, a pokemon. Other than Pikachu, Ash befriends some humans like Misty and Brock, and they together destroy the plans of Jessie, James and Meowth, the low-ranking members of Team Rocker. Team Rocket wishes to steal Ash’s Pikachu.
Moreover, along with his group Ash travels around the world and captures a lot of pocket monsters. Professor Oak is the character who gave Ash a Pikachu. If you still enjoy watching pokemon, then you need to get an awesome Pokemon tattoo preferably of the main protagonist of the series “Pikachu”.
The main reason why you should prefer to get a pikachu tattoo is because it will look good on you as Pikachu is a such a cute and good character. It is preferable for women to get a Pikachu tattoo whether colored or black and white. While men can get a Pikachu and Ash Ketchum together tattoo or a tattoo having Pikachu with other characters of the series. If you want to get an awesome pokemon tattoo design, then we have it sorted out for you.
- 18 Cool Scooby Doo Cartoon Tattoo Design Ideas For 2022
- 25+ Tom And Jerry Tattoo Ideas For Cartoon Fans
- Top 30 Most Popular Cartoon Tattoos
- 20 Coraline Tattoo Design Ideas For Animated Movie Lovers
- 20+ Cool Tasmanian Devil Tattoo Design Ideas For 2022
- 30 Cute & Adorable Soot Sprite Tattoo Ideas
- 25+ Cute Tweety Bird Tattoo Design Ideas
- Top 30 Jack and Sally Tattoo Designs
- 19 Adorable Disney Character Mickey and Minnie Mouse Tattoos