Ramadan is the holy month for all the Muslims around the world. It is the month of blessings and forgiveness. It is also the month of reflection and community.
The Prophet (SAW) has said:
”Every action a son of Adam does shall be multiplied—a good action by ten times its value, up to 700 times…..” (Al-Bukhari)
In this month Muslims observe swam (fast) and self restriction. It is celebrated as the month during which Muhammad received the initial revelations of the Quran, the holy book for Muslims. Every Muslim spends his time in seeking forgiveness for his sins and getting close to Almighty Allah (SWT).
Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:
Allah intends for you ease and He does not want to make things difficult for you. He wants that you must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allah for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him”
This devotion reaches its peak during the last ten days of Ramadan. One of the standout rituals during the last ten days is the Sunnah of itikaf. In Itikaf Muslims spend the last ten days of Ramadan in seclusion in a Mosque for a certain time; all they do is pray to Allah Almighty seeking forgiveness and blessings. Muslim men observe Itikaf in the masjid at a designated place while Muslim women are secluded in their homes. This is one of the Sunnah-al-Muaqidah (Sunnah that is urged to be performed).
Hazrat Aisha (RA) reported about our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) that:
“He (SAW) used to perform Itikaf in the last ten days of Ramadan until Allah the Mighty & Majestic, took him.” (Bukhari)
Ramadan Itikaaf Mubarak Wishes
- Time well spent, no? Congratulations on successfully completing your Itikaf. May you get another chance to practice it next year, Ameen.
Itikaf Mubarak to you!
- I wish I had the same courage as you when it comes to practicing Itikaf. May you realize the blessings and importance of it. Itikaf Mubarak!
- May Allah bless you with everything that you’ve asked for. After all, you sacrificed your days for him. Itikaf Mubarak.
- The fact that you were one of the people who were in Itikaf this year makes it easier for you to believe that you are one of the blessed people on this earth. May Allah (SWT) accept it. Itikaf Mubarak!
- Itikaf Mubarak to you my friend. May you keep the same levels of energy and courage to keep up with Itikafs that are yet to come.
- Itikaf is a journey not everyone can embark on. I pray that Allah (SWT) will accept this struggle of yours and grant you everything that brings welfare, Ameen. Itikaf Mubarak!
Ramadan Itikaf Mubarak Wishes, Message Images
See Also: 20 Ramadan Jumma Mubarak Images for 2021
- 25 Best Ramadan Status Images for Whatsapp
- 55 Ramadan Mubarak HD Images & Wallpapers for 2021
- 25 Awesome 3D Ramadan Wallpaper Designs for Your Desktop
- Ramadan Coming Soon Images-Gif & Wallpapers
- 14 Ramadan Images with Good Messages in English-Urdu
- Beautiful Ramadan Mubarak Prayers and Iftar Photos
- Awesome Ramadan Mubarak Calligraphy, Animated Photos and Quotes
- Ramadan Kareem Desktop Wallpapers (2013)
- Ramadan Mubarak Facebook Cover Photos 2013
- 30 Amazing Ramadan Kareem 2014 Facebook Cover Photos
- 25+ Beautiful Greeting Cards and E-Cards For Ramadan Kareem 2015
- 30 Beautiful Pictures and Wallpapers For Ramadan Mubarak 2015
- Beautiful Messages, Quotes and Wishes For Ramadan Mubarak 2015