Halloween is not complete without pumpkins. Whether it is in your decorations, food or drinks, pumpkins add a Halloween spirit to everything. So why not dress up as a scary pumpkin this Halloween?
There are so many scary pumpkin makeup looks that you can try, they give a spooky vibe. Here are some Halloween face makeup ideas for men and women to help you dress up as a scary pumpkin:
1. Classic Pumpkin Makeup
The best way to show a pumpkin while keeping your glam on is by painting half of your face like a pumpkin and leaving half of your face as it is. This is a classic scary pumpkin makeup idea that you must try. You can add illusions to make it look like crack or you can leave it as it is.
2. Glitter Pumpkin Makeup Idea
Why not take the scary pumpkin look to another level? Paint your face and create a pumpkin design. Add glitter or sparkle to finish the look. It will look spooky and turn heads.
3. Half-human, Half pumpkin makeup
Create a pumpkin design on half of your face and put makeup on the other half. This will create an illusion of half-human and half pumpkin. This look will require a bit of practice.
4. Wounded Pumpkin makeup
Want to give your friends a good scare with face paint? Add a bit of blood and wounds around some part of your face and create a pumpkin design on the rest of your face. This will make it look like your skin is coming off and will give some people a good scare.
5. Realistic pumpkin makeup ideas
Paint your full face in orange and create a pumpkin design. You can make it creepy by adding grass and dirt on your face. This Halloween makeup idea requires a bit of practice but it is achievable.
6. Full face Pumpkin Make-up
This is a traditional makeup look that requires your creativity. Pain your whole face orange and add details with black. This is a scary pumpkin makeup look that will creep your friends.
7. Pumpkin eyes and mouth Makeup
If you do not want to paint your whole face orange, you can still create a scary pumpkin makeup look. Make your eyes and mouth black, and you have a creepy Jack-o-lantern look that you can rock this Halloween.
8. Illusion Pumpkin makeup looks
This makeup look makes it look like your skin is being held up. Here the whole skin looks like a pumpkin, but some parts look like a human. This is a fun look to create, and you can make it a little extra by adding glitter or fake blood.
There is a lot of scary pumpkin makeup looks for you to try. You can go for something extra, like creating an illusion, or go for the simple whole pumpkin look.
image credit 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Check Other Articles about Halloween Pumpkins:
- 20 Grim Reaper Pumpkin Carving Ideas & Designs for Halloween Decoration
- 17 Jack O Lantern Tattoos – Pumpkin Design Ideas for Halloween Fun
- 30+ Happy Pumpkin Faces Carving Patterns, Designs & Decoration Pictures
- 30+ Cool DIY Pumpkin Decoration Ideas For Halloween
- 30+ Cool and Easy Pumpkin Carving Ideas For Halloween Day
- 40+ Free Halloween Pumpkin Carving Patterns, Stencils For You
- 15+ Great Free Printable Halloween Pumpkin Carving Stencils
- 24 Spooky Pumpkin Carving Ideas
- Halloween Pumpkins for Decoration