Ramazan or Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. It is a month of both physical and spiritual catharsis. Each and every day of this month begins with a hope for the Muslims.
In this month, the Muslims fast for the sake of Allah’s blessings and mercy. He intends to win the happiness of the Almighty and the Creator of the entire universe.
In these thirty days he not just avoids taking any food in the prescribed hours of the day but also tries to stay away from all that is not liked or permitted under the shariah.
It is not just the test of the taste buds but also the test of the soul to stay away from all that is against the teachings of Allah Almighty. Thus, it is very important to welcome Ramadan with full physical and the spiritual energy so that the Muslim can take the best advantage of the moments that are the most sacred and the blessed ones.
Muslims all over the world wait for this sacred month anxiously. They start making the preparations days before the month actually arrives. If we keep before us the goal of Allah’s blessing then the preparation will become really easy.
The best way to welcome the holy month is to make a priority list that has all the good deeds in it. Prioritize your wishes. Think to do the best even if it seems something too small.
Start making welcome charts for the kids so that they also feel a part of the monthly practices. Decorating the home for the welcome of Ramadan is even a great idea.
It infuses the homes with the spirit of the blessed month. Decorating your soul is even more important. It will help you feel stronger from the inside.
The most challenging thing in the month of Ramadan is the wake up and the sleeping schedule. It bothers people a great deal. Therefore, it is essential to reschedule your routine so that when Ramadan knocks at the door you are completely ready.
Note down all the spiritual things, prayers and supplications so that a small booklet is ready for your convenience.
The best gift a Muslim can give to other Muslim is prayers. Ramadan not just means that you fast but it means to pray for all those who sure in need of prayers.
Before the month of the piousness arrives the Muslims must pray for each other that they have all the strength to keep Allah Almighty happy with his acts.
It is a month of spiritual festivities therefore; it is a great idea to wish the Muslim brothers on the arrival of this month. This wish can be in the form of some poetry, prose, or text of any length.
If you want to give your blessings to the people you know then it is time to collect the best messages. Below you will see some great welcome Ramadan quotes, messages and wishes that you can share with your friends, and family members.
- Though we sow some striving Allah will turn into blessing. it’s a month of fruit sacrifice Ramadan brings rewards into our lives.
- May your patience and strength take you closer to Allah happy Ramadan?
- I am coming to your house to give u all types of happiness success & joy Please welcome me after few minutes you know I’m Yours…. *Ramadan*
- Welcome Ramadan walk humbly talk politely dress neatly treat kindly pray attentively donate generously may Allah bless & protect you!
- May This Ramadan be as bright as ever? May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you? May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives? May this Ramadan bring in u the brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever wished for? May this Ramadan bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity? May lights triumph over darkness? May peace transcend the earth? May the spirit of light illuminate the world? May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony Wish you a very Happy Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak may Allah the exalted; bless you and your family with a beautiful month of fasting and nearness to him.
- Ramadan is a month of Allah whose beginning is mercy whose middle is forgiveness whose end is freedom from fire.
- As the holy occasion of Ramadan is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here is hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. My Best wishes for you on Ramadan!
- Wishing that Allah always blesses family with smiles happiness and togetherness…. happy Ramadan.
- As the mountain high, U move without sigh; like the white linen flair, Purity is always an affair; As sunshine creates morning glory, fragrance fills years as Flory ; with the immaculate eternal smile, attached to u mile after mile; All darkness is far away, As light is on its way; Wish all of u a very Happy Ramadan Mubarak.
- As the crescent moon is sighted and the holy month of Ramadan begins may Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth & peace!
- Wishing you and your family the blessings of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak!!
- Happy Ramadan may Allah accept from us.
- May Divine Pour His blessings on you like rain throughout this holy month recite Quran for blessings be caring about your prayers the Merciful will give u more than your heart desires? ” Ramadan Mubarak.
- Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book write a good one.
- As the crescent moon is sighted… And the holy month of Ramadan begins … May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth & peace!
- Kareem wish you very happy Ramadan Kareem.
- Dear friend, your validity for taking food during the day time has expired. Please fast next 30 days to resume your day time food. Thank you for eating. Happy Ramadan
- May Allah bless you and protect you from all sins, may peace joy and hope be filled in your house have a blessed Ramadan.
- RAMADAN RECIPE A Glass of Care A Plate of Love a Spoon of Peace A Fork of Truth & A Bowl of Duaas. Mix with spices of QURAAN. Enjoy This Meal. RAMADAN MUBARAK.
- Ramadan Mubarak may this Ramadan be successful for all of us and provide us with good health and wealth.
- He is the one ALLAH (SWT); the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names… He is the Almighty, Most Wise. Wishing you a Blessed Ramadan..!
- O Allah Make upcoming Ramadan blessed and life changing for us.
- The holy month of Ramadan, for all Muslims has begun. Praising Allah through the day, from dawn to dusk us fast and pray. We pay zakah (charity) for those in need, trying hard to do good deeds. Wishing you wonderful Ramadan.
- Wishing u 1 month of Ramadan, 4 weeks of barkat, 30 days of forgiveness, 720 hours of guidance, 43200 minutes of purification, 2592000 secs of Nuur..!! Ramadan Mubarak.
Check Also Our Other Entries for Ramadan Kareem!
- 25 Inspiring Ramadan Quotes Sayings Images for 2018
- Ramadan Coming Soon Images-Gif & Wallpapers
- 14 Ramadan Images with Good Messages in English-Urdu
- 20+ Happy Ramadan Images for Wishes & Greetings 2018
- Awesome Ramadan Mubarak Calligraphy, Animated Photos and Quotes
- Beautiful Messages, Quotes and Wishes For Ramadan Mubarak 2015
- 25+ Beautiful Greeting Cards and E-Cards For Ramadan Kareem 2015